HP DEVICE AS A SERVICE (DaaS)
LEARN HOW HP DAAS CAN HELP YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR IT ASSETS AND RESOURCES.
Proud Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) award winner for Innovation in a Standard Services Offering and/or Catalog. The STAR Awards represent one of the highest honors in the technology services industry.
Optimize your IT assets and resources with HP Device as a Service (DaaS)1, a complete solution that combines hardware, insightful analytics, proactive management, and device lifecycle services.
Choose a device and accessory mix that is as unique as your business and users.
Optimize IT assets and resources with actionable analytics and proactive management.
Select simple, yet flexible plans that scale to your business needs.
HP Device as a Service (DaaS) delivers a modern service model that simplifies how commercial organizations equip users with the right hardware, support, device management, and lifecycle services to get the job done – improving end user productivity, IT efficiency, and cost predictability.
Work without worry in the office, and away, with plans that include world class-warranty and support, plus next business day onsite response2 and accidental damage protection.2,3
HP DaaS provides the expertise and support that allows customers to focus on other priorities while helping them manage change and growth. Don’t take our word for it, listen to these pros.
Improving IT service response time and customer satisfaction with HP Device as a Service (DaaS).
1. HP DaaS plans and/or included components may vary by region or by Authorized HP DaaS Service Partner. Please contact your local HP Representative or Authorized DaaS Partner for specific details in your location. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
2. Service is available 9 hours per day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday, excluding HP holidays. An HP authorized representative will arrive at the Customer’s site during the coverage window to begin hardware maintenance service the next coverage day after the call has been received and acknowledged by HP. Calls received outside the coverage window will be acknowledged the next coverage day and serviced within the following coverage data. Travel zones and charges, if applicable, may vary in some geographic locations.
3. Device support may vary by country. Accidental damage protection available on HP DaaS Enhanced or Premium plans only. Please check with the HP representative in your area for availability.
4. Availability may vary by country.
5. iOS analytics and reports are available in HP DaaS Enhanced, Premium, and DaaS for Apple plans only.
6. Financing and service offerings available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively HPFSC) in certain countries and are subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options. Not all customers may qualify. Not all services or offers are available in all countries. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.* Availability may vary by country.
7. Predictive analytics for hard disks and batteries on Android devices.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.