HP LaserJet Printers & MFPs for Business
Introducing the new HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 series printers and MFPs.
Top of the line performance. The world’s most secure printing1. Total peace of mind.
Deep, multilayered protection on guard 24/7 to keep your data safe1.
With a Flow MFP, accelerate workflow and complete high-volume jobs at speeds up to 65 PPM2.
Get more pages and help your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence3.
Built for 10-30 people printing up to 30,000 pages per month; speeds up to 60 ppm color, 75 ppm black2.
Built for 3-10 people printing up to 3,500 pages per month; speeds up to 31 ppm color, 42 ppm black2.
Faster and more energy-efficient than ever, thanks to Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence3
Are your printers - and your business - secure?
Reduce IT workload and costs, enhance employee productivity, and enable your users to help print securely wherever business demands with HP JetAdvantage Solutions.
Count on Original HP Cartridges designed to deliver professional quality pages and peak performance every time.
1. World's most secure printing. Based on HP internal testing of HP LaserJet Pro M252, M277, M402, M426, M452, M477 and their equivalent predecessor devices completed 1/2015 and 8/2015 or published information and subject to device settings. Actual individual product results may vary. Faster refers to a combination of First Page Out Time (FPOT) from sleep and ready modes as well as two-sided print performance. For details see hp.com/go/Ljclaims
2. Print speeds. Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
3. More pages per cartridge. More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP 653X High Yield Color Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 657X High Yield Color Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
4. Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
5. Wireless Direct/NFC. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the signal of a Wi-Fi Direct® supported MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device an app or driver may also be required. For details, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Alliance®.
6. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.