HP A3 PageWide MFPs and Printers
HP has engineered the next generation of HP PageWide Enterprise to deliver a competitive edge from every angle: lowest color cost, 1 maximum uptime, and the industry´s strongest security.2
Next generation technology that completely transforms the copier experience for both customers and professionals.
HP PageWide delivers the lowest cost per color page1 for professional-quality results you expect from HP.
Automatically monitor threats, detec intrusions, and validate operating software with security offered only by HP.2
Avoid pauses in productivity with the HP A3 MFP or printer - designed for maximum uptime, so you can count on reliable day in and day out.
The HP A3 PageWide Pro delivers the consistent performance your business demands. Thoughtfully designed, it offers strong security, lasting value and enhanced productivity.
Depend on lasting value. Get the results you expect for a game-changing low total cost of ownership.
Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide Pro designed for the least maintenance in its class.
A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks.
Conserve resources with an HP PageWide Pro designed to use less energy than any laser printer in its class.
Available bundles - Models: 772dn; 772dw
Available bundles - Model: 777z
Available bundles - Model: 780dn; 780dns
HP A3 MFPs and printers have a modular design with optional input and output accessories, allowing users to customize their devices to their business needs.8
“HP Inc. is recognized as the de facto industry standard for printing, managed print, workflow, and security. HP Inc. offers a comprehensive MFP line with both conventional LaserJet and evolving PageWide technologies.”
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
Print all your documents in color to enhance understanding from the office to the site.
Streamline processes with reliable printing and focus on productivity with maximum uptime.
Utilize the latest printing innovation that features technology that transforms the copier experience.
1. Lowest cost per color page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A3 devices with the majority of in-class color ink/laser MFPs ($3,000-$7,499), and color ink/laser single function printers ($1,500-$2,999) as of January/February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average HP yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and hp.com/go/PageWideClaims.
2. Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
3. Total cost of ownership based on a combination of pages printed, cartridge yields, energy use, and acquisition costs for hardware and supplies. Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Fewer service parts claim based on BLI analysis of leading in-class A3 MFPs as of August 2016; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% color ratio); market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2016. Learn more at hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
5. Energy claim based on all TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of November 2016. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 color laser printers with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
6. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
7. Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
8. Not all accessories are available for all platforms or models.
9. HP intends fastest in-class print speeds at time of product availability based on manufacturersí published specifications of fastest available color mode of all A3 color business printers $1,000-2,500 USD or E900-E2,300 Euros and MFPs $2,000-$5,000 USD or E2,000-E4,500 Euros as of August 2016, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
10. "Most secure printing claim" applies to HP Enterprise-class devices introduced in 2015 and is based on HP review of 2016 published embedded security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features for integrity checking down to the BIOS with self-healing capabilities. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. For a list of compatible products, visit: http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA6-1178ENW. For more information, visit: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
11. BLI Reliability award based on devices tested from January 2012 through May 2018.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.