With Microsoft Windows 7 support ending in January 2020, now is the time to bring the future to your business with HP Elite PCs and Windows 10 Pro1.
HP devices are designed for the future with hardened security and innovative experiences to protect and evolve with your business for years to come.
The world's most secure and manageable PCs2 create a hardened foundation for Windows 10 Pro1, with unique features to keep you protected against evolving threats.
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection that automatically recovers the BIOS, so the PC will always start with a genuine HP BIOS.
Keeps your critical Windows 10 Pro1 processes running with self-healing protection — even if malware tries to shut them down.
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest Windows 10 Pro1 image using only a network connection.
Instantly protect against visual hacking with HP Sure View, an optional integrated privacy screen developed by HP.
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors including fingerprints and facial recognition.
Work almost anywhere with etched glass anti-glare touch displays, 4G LTE9 wireless connectivity and advanced video conferencing. Create flexible office spaces with the versatile HP Thunderbolt Dock, Elite displays, and Windows 10 Pro1.
Focus on running your business instead of your IT when you have Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro provides an essential foundation, with built-in security and easy-to-implement management, plus enhanced productivity, to keep your business on the right track. Moving to Windows 10 Pro gives you the agile, cost-effective features you need to better manage and protect your systems and data. Affordable, durable, and versatile Windows 10 Pro devices can help your team get things done faster.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See www.windows.com.
2. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
3. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
4. HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite PCs equipped with Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
5. HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives or Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
6. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature and requires optional 650 nit FHD screen that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
7. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
8. HP Multi Factor Authenticate Gen 2 requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor.
9. WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
10. Please contact your HP representative or authorized HP reseller for details. Device support may vary by country. Features vary among Standard, Enhanced, and Premium HP DaaS plans. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© Copyright 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.